gaming for fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Razor is abusing admin

Go down

Razor is abusing admin Empty Razor is abusing admin

Post  lorpie Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:37 pm

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/269/unled1pi.png/
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/189/unled2afi.png/

This all took place on the map cz_deagle or something--
So as you can see from these two s/s, I was wrongly slayed after expressing self-defense against another player skilling me on bridge. The player Gota Very Happy even agreed with the other player skilling me once, and although I did call Razor a fag for not fully accessing the situation, I should've been apologized to, and then I would've also apologized to him. But guess what he does, he gags me.
So, the next time I was on bridge, someone had a gun out (prolly reloading or something) and i stabbed him so he shot and killed me. Razor did nothing about that though because the other player said "Sorry, it was instinct," I forgive that player for that though Very Happy. But still, I feel that Razor did not do anything besides saying "GOTA" because he hates me.
The next time I was on bridge again, someone shot me, so i used my tsunami to kill a whole bunch of people on the bridge, so Razor kicks me even though he saw the whole thing. I mean he was on their team for crying out loud! How could he not notice them shooting at me?!?!
So then, after rejoining Razor ungaged me and I calmly say "I'm gonna report you for admin abuse Very Happy" and he gags me again... So by now, I'm angry so I go up to bridge where razor is and I use tsunami on him and dissconnect to post this... but then my power went out lol... I'm sorry for this third act of mine, but it was in an act of passion, I did not mean to cause any trouble to the other players. Because of the power outage at my house, these were the only two s/s I was able to get. I'm sure that other players who were on during this time can testify for me also.

P.S: Liinuus, it seems that there are a lot of admins abusing their powers, but reporting takes a long time so no one seems to do it. This personally effected me, and he kind of pissed me off so I decided to report him. You might want to monitor the admins giving themselves pokemon too by the way, I heard that razor gave himself a kyogre and gave it to a new player called speedo or something. I do not have any proof of this so it's just a warning that you enabling admins to give themselves non-legendareis and rares might go down a sour path. Oh, and if you haven't guessed it from the screenshots, I'm the player DEMON in GFF.
lorpie
lorpie

Back to top Go down

Razor is abusing admin Empty Re: Razor is abusing admin

Post  liinuus Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:26 pm

Im sorry for taking so long to reply but for some reason the forum did not glow blue as they do whe na nnew topic is posted.

It was wrong of razor to slay you when you defended yourself against the one using skills on you or when u used it against the one taht shot you. It was correct of him to gag you the first time cause u called him a fag but the 2nd time was wrong and shudnt have been done. Ill talk to razor once i get a chance.

Also the legendaries the admins have given themself liek razors kyogre was pokemons theyve bought for real money from me.

Im glad that youve posted about this and i hope you will continue to post as it will help me decide if certain admins should be removed also leaving space for new admins to be selected.

liinuus
Admin

http://www.gamin4fun.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  lorpie Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Thank you for responding. I did not realize admins could give themselves the pokemon that they bought. I'm sorry for suspecting he gave himself a free legend. Also, as I said, if he'd had apologized for unjustly slaying me I would've apologized too xD I will continue to post admin abuses for the server benefits.
lorpie
lorpie

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatmanofurioso Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:22 pm

You think i abuse? Exept music? xD
Heatmanofurioso
Heatmanofurioso

Back to top Go down

Post  lorpie Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:45 am

Heatmanofurioso wrote:You think i abuse? Exept music? xD

No man, you're a wonderful admin Very Happy
lorpie
lorpie

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatmanofurioso Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:13 pm

Yay! xD
Heatmanofurioso
Heatmanofurioso

Back to top Go down

Post  lorpie Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:22 pm

Heatmanofurioso wrote:Yay! xD

<3
lorpie
lorpie

Back to top Go down

Post  Razor Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:01 pm

lorpie wrote:https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/269/unled1pi.png/
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/189/unled2afi.png/

This all took place on the map cz_deagle or something--
So as you can see from these two s/s, I was wrongly slayed after expressing self-defense against another player skilling me on bridge. The player Gota Very Happy even agreed with the other player skilling me once, and although I did call Razor a fag for not fully accessing the situation, I should've been apologized to, and then I would've also apologized to him. But guess what he does, he gags me.
So, the next time I was on bridge, someone had a gun out (prolly reloading or something) and i stabbed him so he shot and killed me. Razor did nothing about that though because the other player said "Sorry, it was instinct," I forgive that player for that though Very Happy. But still, I feel that Razor did not do anything besides saying "GOTA" because he hates me.
The next time I was on bridge again, someone shot me, so i used my tsunami to kill a whole bunch of people on the bridge, so Razor kicks me even though he saw the whole thing. I mean he was on their team for crying out loud! How could he not notice them shooting at me?!?!
So then, after rejoining Razor ungaged me and I calmly say "I'm gonna report you for admin abuse Very Happy" and he gags me again... So by now, I'm angry so I go up to bridge where razor is and I use tsunami on him and dissconnect to post this... but then my power went out lol... I'm sorry for this third act of mine, but it was in an act of passion, I did not mean to cause any trouble to the other players. Because of the power outage at my house, these were the only two s/s I was able to get. I'm sure that other players who were on during this time can testify for me also.

P.S: Liinuus, it seems that there are a lot of admins abusing their powers, but reporting takes a long time so no one seems to do it. This personally effected me, and he kind of pissed me off so I decided to report him. You might want to monitor the admins giving themselves pokemon too by the way, I heard that razor gave himself a kyogre and gave it to a new player called speedo or something. I do not have any proof of this so it's just a warning that you enabling admins to give themselves non-legendareis and rares might go down a sour path. Oh, and if you haven't guessed it from the screenshots, I'm the player DEMON in GFF.
I slayed you the first time for killing him with skill on bridge, then I gagged you becouse you were STILL bitching about what had happend.
The second time I slayed you were becouse you killed 5 people that was on the bridge and 1 person shot, I know this for a fact for the on i was on the bridge.
So you killed 4 people who wasnt suppose to be killed, and I shouldnt slay you? If i shouldnt have done that for that reason, then I
do not know when to slay. I gagged you for calling me a fag and crying about how I "abused" my admin powers.
Then I ungagged you becouse hopefully you have learned that its not OK to call someone a fag etc, but then you come with the "I'm going to report you" if you got something like that, you dont tell. Just do it.

Razor

Back to top Go down

Post  liinuus Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:09 pm

Both of u have done wroong but razor you should have punished the guy shooting instead since it was his fault to begin with.

Topic Closed

liinuus
Admin

http://www.gamin4fun.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum