gaming for fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What to do

4 posters

Go down

What to do Empty What to do

Post  Heatmanofurioso Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:42 pm

Well guys, the server SuperHeroMod isnt very famous. So i would like you guys to give me ideas.
What should i do to it? More maps, heroes, skills, make it easier or harder to level.
What to do?
Or should i put another mod?
Heatmanofurioso
Heatmanofurioso

Back to top Go down

What to do Empty Re: What to do

Post  B!G $MOK3* Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:44 am

Hmm.. How many heroes and levels are there now? Cause i think 50 levels is perfect. Not too high, and not too low.

And about the heroes... There are many heroes that can be made, and taken into the server. Could you tell me how many heroes u got until now?

B!G $MOK3*

Back to top Go down

Post  iSmellxd Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:01 am

You should add bots and better beginner skills because the bots dont die as fast as a normal bot should. Also make it 70 levels with more exp or less exp to level. That way more people would join. The last thing you should add is mercy points because not everyone is "Pro/Good" so give out some mercy points.

iSmellxd

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatmanofurioso Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:44 pm

I think i aint making it 70 levels yet since people still haven't even reached the max level..
The bots, they get harder to kill because they level up and choose heroes too. But that's good because they then give you more xp. And im gonna make mercy xp higher That i agree on
Heatmanofurioso
Heatmanofurioso

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyped Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:34 pm

I remember going in and the bots were there . Left , and i think the next day , they were gone >.< What happened to bots ? Or is server under construction ?
Hyped
Hyped

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum