gaming for fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damage Calculator

4 posters

Go down

Damage Calculator Empty Damage Calculator

Post  lorpie Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:20 am

Yo! I know you're really busy, but I was just wondering if there was some way that we could find out the damage of a pokeskill without testing it on someone. Say like, how much damage would Giratina's skill do at 80 or at level 100, etc. I'd like to know how much damage the skill would do at a certain level. I also want to know how much skills on attack do, because you can't really find that out in-game. It'd also be useful to know how much that skill would do to a person with armor, and one without armor. Maybe you could come up with a program where you can type in the pokemon name and level and find out how much damage its skill would do to a person with/without armor. I don't even know if that's possible though, lol. I'm just clearing up some curiosities I have ^_^. Thanks for your time, as always Razz
lorpie
lorpie

Back to top Go down

Damage Calculator Empty Re: Damage Calculator

Post  liinuus Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:16 pm

It is possible and quite simple to make such a program, but as u said urself im way to busy so i cannot be able to make this, since i would have to enter all the base dmg and how muc hextra per level and so on.

liinuus
Admin

http://www.gamin4fun.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatmanofurioso Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:00 pm

Plus dont forget different damage to diferent types from diferent types..
Heatmanofurioso
Heatmanofurioso

Back to top Go down

Post  lorpie Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:11 pm

liinuus wrote:It is possible and quite simple to make such a program, but as u said urself im way to busy so i cannot be able to make this, since i would have to enter all the base dmg and how muc hextra per level and so on.
Oh man this would be awsome. It'd be great if you could make one though, no matter when it gets finished Razz

Heatmanofurioso wrote:Plus dont forget different damage to diferent types from diferent types..
This would be a great add if Liinuus decides to make one Very Happy
lorpie
lorpie

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedak Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:51 pm

heat pokedex come with a type chart where u can easily see type multipliers Razz

in the meant time u can ask me for the skill damage since i know almost all the skills damage (thanks to liin)

Pedak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum