gaming for fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should i add PD system to server?

2 posters

Go down

Should the pokemon dollar be added to server?

Should i add PD system to server? I_vote_lcap56%Should i add PD system to server? I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
Should i add PD system to server? I_vote_lcap44%Should i add PD system to server? I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 9

Should i add PD system to server? Empty Should i add PD system to server?

Post  liinuus Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:20 pm

As some of you know a lot of pokemod servers have started using an system named pokemon dollar. (this plugin was originally made by me so ive earned a lot on selling it Very Happy). And basicly it makes u get 1 pokedollar when you kill someone and then when u have enough pokemon dollar you can use it to buy pokemons or exp from different menues. Or send it to other players.

liinuus
Admin

http://www.gamin4fun.tk

Back to top Go down

Should i add PD system to server? Empty Re: Should i add PD system to server?

Post  lorpie Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:25 am

liinuus wrote:As some of you know a lot of pokemod servers have started using an system named pokemon dollar. (this plugin was originally made by me so ive earned a lot on selling it Very Happy). And basicly it makes u get 1 pokedollar when you kill someone and then when u have enough pokemon dollar you can use it to buy pokemons or exp from different menues. Or send it to other players.

Well I voted no. For starters, that would make the bank money you make kind of useless, and I used to play a different pokemon server where they used your plugin, and it would always glitch. The pokedollars would just disappear sometimes, and most of the time the admins wouldn't replace it, only one or two of the nice admins would. And I know I don't play steam anymore, but I just wanted to make other's gaming experiences better even though I can't play myself lol
lorpie
lorpie

Back to top Go down