gaming for fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark-Skript

4 posters

Go down

Dark-Skript Empty Dark-Skript

Post  dark-skript Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:31 pm

First of lets get shit straight alright?

-I am not here to start World War 3, If any asshole wants a fight then lets do over steam.
-I have a lot of respect for GFF and Liinuus, I don't appreciate being blamed for stuff which I did not do in the server.
-Heatman is a dick. Lets face it. He did not like me from the start. And I don't like people with high authority taking the piss.

Lets start the unban application.

I have been playing GFF servers for a while, ever since that a**h*le Heatman entered he thought it was a good idea to start annoying me. It then escaladed from that point.. He thought I was kicking him when clearly thats impossible as He got Immunity, I was just improving some peoples configs for better gameplay, And he starts kicking me, quitting me etc. So I come back and start using my admin to abuse and hopefully stop that fool from kicking me. It did not work as most admins simply suck up to Liinuus and Liinuus listens to them. I played some music yeah, It turned out some people didnt like my music. Mute me from player list. SIMPLE! Don't gag me because some people liked my music. Just to let you idiots with little to no admin experience I have worked with AMXX for a very long time from my past clans, And I know that its impossible to 1. (As Heatman suggested) Fuck up his configs, 2 Kick him from the server when he clearly has immunity. Damn fool I feel sorry for u bro.

I admit abusing a couple of times such as reviving. But when other admins start spamming the Admin say sounds then I don't expect to be kicked unless you can fucking prove it was me.

I also admit to changing peoples configs (Only to benefit the server) When Heatman started pissing me off I did mess up a couple of peoples configs but fixed them afterwards. Once again I did not mess up heatmans configs as he has immunity.

I also admit that I on a couple of occasions changed the gravity, but at other times it was changed by the other admins!

I also admit pausing the server plugins in order to stop heatman kicking me, Unfortunately didnt work as he got rcon password -.-

I also admit "Being offensive over the admin chat" Sorry about that If I offended anybody, Look at it as a joke!, BE HAPPY!

Finally I am sorry for the trouble I caused Liinuus.. And the players in the gameserver, Please accept my apologies and reconsider my admin.

I guess its time for the idiots to start posting "Don't unban him he is an admin abuser" (Well I leave the decision to Liinuus the server owner) He knows what Im capable of and I discuss things with him over steam.

Thanks for taking the time to read my Unban Application

dark-skript

Back to top Go down

Dark-Skript Empty Re: Dark-Skript

Post  Pedak Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:28 am

I dont agree u beeing unbaned since when u "tried to make the configs better" u totally screwed my cz and now i cant even open pokeplayer and those and u abused a lot not just a bit.

Pedak

Back to top Go down

Dark-Skript Empty lol.. bye

Post  dark-skript Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:19 pm

Alright, I now know where I stand. Remember I got a friend with a Botnet, 1K of Bots holy shit. That will cause quite a bit of damage to both this site & your servers. Look forward to running the attack although I got better things to be doing atm anyway. I wish your servers good luck. They will need it!

Thanks for having me as an Admin once again I appreciate your help Liinuus. Sorry we could not remain friends Rolling Eyes

dark-skript

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatmanofurioso Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:50 pm

You can very well come back, but getting my ip and screwing my pc up so i couldn't come in for 2 days is a nice way not to start world war 3..
Second, id like you, if you just didnt abuse examining configs, gravity and stuff, a guy wants to play and with all these things, i cant even surf correctly "worse then before"
Third, you can put music at will, just dont complain if i put music too then, its a little bit unfair if you get to put whether people want or not, and i cant.

If you did that, id try my best to get along with you, oh and ty for making me have to pay to find out my pc problem
I wana get along, but you also make things a bit hard, admit it. Ofc i also admit i didnt make things easy, i do admit
Heatmanofurioso
Heatmanofurioso

Back to top Go down

Dark-Skript Empty alrigh

Post  dark-skript Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:52 pm

I didnt know u play bass guitar Smile Me 2!

dark-skript

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatmanofurioso Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:53 pm

Nice, how long? Question Laughing
Heatmanofurioso
Heatmanofurioso

Back to top Go down

Post  aXe Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:40 pm

1st of all .. Dont call all the people in the clan assholes and idiots, have respect for people
2nd If you wanna make music, then make a vote or somethingh to see if people want it. Dont just spam it out on the server
3rd It aint quite helping that your trying to threatning the server?

So overall, be abit more respectfull and carefully when you do somethingh? If you can do that you will make an excellent admin Razz
So i think that you could be mabye unbanned for a certain time. No admin ofcouse. And then we see how you will deal with it ? Wink

aXe

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatmanofurioso Sun May 01, 2011 5:48 pm

This topic has been decided
Topic locked
Heatmanofurioso
Heatmanofurioso

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content