gaming for fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IVYSAUR--GLOAL????

4 posters

Go down

IVYSAUR--GLOAL???? Empty IVYSAUR--GLOAL????

Post  lorpie Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:20 pm

It pains me to see that Ivysaur is no longer global, it was disappointing enough that this server's only global to reduce skill time was just regular growth and not mega growth, but now there's no skill time reduction at all? It would please me to see Ivysaur back as a global. I see no one abusing the skill time reduction or anything like that. I don't see why you took it out.
lorpie
lorpie

Back to top Go down

IVYSAUR--GLOAL???? Empty Re: IVYSAUR--GLOAL????

Post  Alphadoogie Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:16 pm

if u dont like the cooldown on ur pokes then quit playin :p there shouldnt be any globals at all, have u ever seen pikachu use fire blast or something? surf maybe? so if u want less cooldown lvl up ur pokes or quit :p

Alphadoogie

Back to top Go down

Post  liinuus Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:29 pm

You might not have seen any abusers but theres been a lot of skill spamming or doubling / tripling ivysaurs to gain extremly high growth. Also id say that the growth skill is strong as it is and shud not be global

liinuus
Admin

http://www.gamin4fun.tk

Back to top Go down

IVYSAUR--GLOAL???? Empty ...

Post  B!G $MOK3* Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:28 pm

Yeah, there should be a global that promotes growth but it shouldn't be ivysaur, it should be a grass legendary like celebi or shaymin, because faster cooldown is really something.. so if it's a legendary it should be global otherwise not. And even IF there becomes a global poke that promotes growth, it should not be THAT fast. only by 1 or 1,5. At max 2.. Depends on the level.

Well, guesses that's all Smile Hope u like my idea. lol!

B!G $MOK3*

Back to top Go down

Post  lorpie Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:00 am

Alphadoogie wrote:if u dont like the cooldown on ur pokes then quit playin :p there shouldnt be any globals at all, have u ever seen pikachu use fire blast or something? surf maybe? so if u want less cooldown lvl up ur pokes or quit :p

IMO you sound like a douche. Globals are pokemon that help the one you're using at the moment, the only skill globals i've seen have been sacred fire, rock throw, and barrier. I have many high levels btw, and the cooldown times on them dont seem to be that different from their low levels.

liinuus wrote:You might not have seen any abusers but theres been a lot of skill spamming or doubling / tripling ivysaurs to gain extremly high growth. Also id say that the growth skill is strong as it is and shud not be global

Stacking growth doesn't work, even if they have one ivysaur and another venusaur, it's still the same global pokemon, so it won't work. The whole point of pokemod is that you have skills to use, and if you use that skill it isn't called spaming...
lorpie
lorpie

Back to top Go down

Post  lorpie Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:09 am

B!G $MOK3* wrote:Yeah, there should be a global that promotes growth but it shouldn't be ivysaur, it should be a grass legendary like celebi or shaymin, because faster cooldown is really something.. so if it's a legendary it should be global otherwise not. And even IF there becomes a global poke that promotes growth, it should not be THAT fast. only by 1 or 1,5. At max 2.. Depends on the level.

Well, guesses that's all Smile Hope u like my idea. lol!

I kinda like the idea Very Happy The only problem is that it would suck getting them!!! I like ivysaur as a global though, everyone can get him. With growth, the rounds go much faster.

Also Liilnuus, another thought, why have you disabled some pokemon's skills? If they were overpowered or something couldn't you have just put restrictions on them instead of taking out their skills completely. I just kinda don't like the idea that some skills have been disabled, makes them seem at a disadvantage
lorpie
lorpie

Back to top Go down

Post  liinuus Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:28 pm

lorpie: one venusar and one ivysaur will make it more powerfull regardless of them being the same pokemon. Adding global growth to an legend i might consider. and wich skills is it i have totaly dissabled? since i havnt dissabled any skills

liinuus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lorpie Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:50 pm

liinuus wrote:lorpie: one venusar and one ivysaur will make it more powerfull regardless of them being the same pokemon. Adding global growth to an legend i might consider. and wich skills is it i have totaly dissabled? since i havnt dissabled any skills

Technically, you cannot have the same two pokemon on at the same time, so I don't think growth would be doubled. IF you see that this is a problem just make a new rule saying you cannot have ivysaur and venusaur on at the same time. The skills for Desumasu are disabled, and some other pokemon.
lorpie
lorpie

Back to top Go down

Post  liinuus Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:11 pm

yes u can have the same of 2 pokemons. u eveovle bulbasaur and get it to ivysaur without any stop even if u alredy have an ivysaur.
and the reason that emp didnt think of this is the reason that the same pokemon can be used twice. and those pokemons isnt disabled by purpose
they just had an typo when setting them up. if u find these pokes just post the names

liinuus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lorpie Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:36 pm

liinuus wrote:yes u can have the same of 2 pokemons. u eveovle bulbasaur and get it to ivysaur without any stop even if u alredy have an ivysaur.
and the reason that emp didnt think of this is the reason that the same pokemon can be used twice. and those pokemons isnt disabled by purpose
they just had an typo when setting them up. if u find these pokes just post the names

You should just make a new rule that stats you cannot have ivysaur and venusaur on at the same time Very Happy And I will let you know of more disabled skills
lorpie
lorpie

Back to top Go down

Post  lorpie Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:54 pm

lorpie wrote:
liinuus wrote:yes u can have the same of 2 pokemons. u eveovle bulbasaur and get it to ivysaur without any stop even if u alredy have an ivysaur.

You should just make a new rule that stats you cannot have ivysaur and venusaur on at the same time Very Happy And I will let you know of more disabled skills

muurando, cherrim, carnivine, purotooga <-- pokemon that i know of with disabled skills
lorpie
lorpie

Back to top Go down

Post  lorpie Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:25 am

Uxie, kirizan, and urugamosu also have no skills, and the pokemon victini doesnt exist on this server, even though it's listed as a legend.

/edit: the pokemon mime also has his skills disabled
lorpie
lorpie

Back to top Go down

Post  liinuus Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:31 pm

victini i dissabled cuz its skill was bugged and i forgot to re enable it

liinuus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lorpie Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:04 pm

liinuus wrote:victini i dissabled cuz its skill was bugged and i forgot to re enable it

I see, I see, you plan to fix all of these right? Very Happy
lorpie
lorpie

Back to top Go down

Post  liinuus Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:11 am

i fixed those u said

liinuus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lorpie Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:04 pm

liinuus wrote:i fixed those u said

Awsome!! Hope they have cool skills Very Happy
lorpie
lorpie

Back to top Go down

Post  lorpie Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:53 pm

Hey Liinuus, it seems that the pokemon Cherrim, Carnivine, Mime, and Uxie still have no skills.
lorpie
lorpie

Back to top Go down

Post  liinuus Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:28 pm

uxie i never fixed as its skill is in progress,
the rest was just typos and shud be fixed now

liinuus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lorpie Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:51 pm

liinuus wrote:uxie i never fixed as its skill is in progress,
the rest was just typos and shud be fixed now

Ah, okay.
lorpie
lorpie

Back to top Go down

Post  B!G $MOK3* Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:38 am

I get what u mean Liinuus, about removing ivysaur from globals. To easy to catch. But with a legendary that promotes growth would maybe bee another thing. Cause they are hard to catch. Well, its your pokeserver. I just come with some ideas.

B!G $MOK3*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum